Sunday, December 27, 2009

Would It Be A Waste To Get Liposuction Before Getting Pregnant?

I'm not planning on getting pregnant immediately, but I'm 19 and I plan on having kids. The only area I want to get liposuction on is my stomach. In the event that I get pregnant in the next few years, will it ruin the effect?
Has anybody had liposuction prior to pregnancy?
 

Hunny, don't even think about it. You're too young. Go exercise and go on a nice, healthy diet that is good for you. Do crunches and a lot of aerobics. That will help your stomach. And I suggest you wait until you are married to even begin to think about having children. Why would you want to have children in the next few years? You have so much left to do while you're young. Children will just make it hard to party, have fun, and enjoy the remainder of your youth. Wait for a bit longer until your life is steady, strong, you have a great job with lots of money and can afford to have a baby. Think about it a bit more… it's well worth it because you may end up regretting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment