Sunday, December 27, 2009

How Much Would I Have To Pay For Liposuction On My Stomach?

I would also like to know of a reputable clinic in the leicestershire area. I have tried exercise and all that but I have that stubborn bit that refuses to shift so I am seriously thinking of liposuction. I would be grateful for any info. Thankyou.

You need to check the Plastic Surgery Board. Do not go on word of mouth. Also check the health board to see if the doctor has ever been sued. I am considering liposuction and I have heard the procedure is safe if done by a good doctor. Do thorough research and always ask questions. But be aware that even with liposuction you will have to diet and exercise anyways. Liposuction is supposed to give you a boost and get rid of the stubborn areas that women sometimes cannot get to. The fat on our stomachs is different than the fat anywhere else on our bodies. Oh and please dont get desperate and go to a foreign country for this. I think that would be a bad idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment